How does the shearing machine work?
Due to the different types of shearing machine on the market, it can be difficult to decide which one is the best for your needs. But don’t worry, KRRASS are here to help!
1. Adjust tailgate
Flatten the template to align the lower knife edge, and then put the tailgate against the template and fix it, remove the template, and then load the plate for cutting.
2. Adjust the front baffle
Put the tailgate against the lower knife edge, and then put the template against the tailgate, and put the front baffle against the template and secure. Loosen the tailgate, remove the template, load the board, and cut.
3. Adjust Angle baffle
First, place the template on the table to align the lower knife edge, adjust the Angle baffle and fix it, and then adjust the rear baffle according to the template. During the shearing process, both the Angle baffle and the rear baffle are used for positioning.
There are many kinds of shearing machines, which can be divided into different types according to their process use and structure:
1. Flat blade metal shearing machine: good shearing quality, small distortion, but large shearing force and high energy consumption. More mechanical transmission. The upper and lower blades of the metal shearing machine are parallel to each other, and it is often used for hot cutting of raw billet and slab in rolling mills. According to its cutting mode, it can be divided into upper cutting type and lower cutting type.
2. Oblique blade metal shearing machine: the upper and lower blades of the metal shearing machine into an Angle, generally the upper blade is inclined, and the inclination Angle is generally 1°~6°. The shear force of the inclined blade shears is smaller than that of the flat blade shears, so the motor power and the weight of the whole machine are greatly reduced, and the practical application is the most, and the manufacturers of the shears produce more such shears.
This type of metal shearing machine according to the motion form of the tool holder split shearing machine and pendulum metal shearing machine; According to the main transmission system is divided into hydraulic transmission and mechanical transmission .
3. Multi-purpose metal shearing machine:
- Combined punching and shearing machine: can complete the cutting of the plate and cut the profile, more used for the cutting process.
- Sheet metal bending and shearing machine: two processes of shearing and bending can be completed on the same machine.
4. Special shearing machine: use with other equipment to complete special purposes
- Plate opening line shearing machine: used for plate unwinding and leveling line, in order to meet the requirements of fast cutting production line designed high-speed shearing machine, thick plate line for hydraulic high-speed shearing machine, plate line with more pneumatic shearing machine. High-speed line equipped with flying shears, continuous production, high efficiency.
- Steel structure production line shearing machine: mainly used for Angle steel, H-shaped steel automatic production line to complete the shearing process.
- Cold-forming line shearing machine: for example, the special shearing machine configured on the production line of automobile longitudinal beam cold bending line, compartment side baffle line, color steel plate forming line, etc.