Hydraulic Press Brake is a machine capable of bending thin plates, the structure of which consists mainly of brackets, work benches and clamping plates, the work bench is placed on the stand, the work table is composed of a base and pressure plate, the base is hinged to the clamping plate, the base is composed of a seat shell, coil and cover plate, the coil is placed in the recess of the seat shell, the top is covered with a cover. When used, the coil is powered up by a wire, which generates gravity on the pressure plate, thus achieving a clamping of the sheet between the pressure plate and the base. Due to the use of electromagnetic force clamping, so that the pressure plate can be made into a variety of work parts requirements, and can be sidewalled work parts for processing, operation is also very simple. It is divided into manual Press Brake, Water Press Brake, and CNC Hydrolic Press Brake.
The composition of the Humane Press Brake?
Synchronization system: The machine consists of twist shaft, swing arm, joint bearings and other mechanical synchronization mechanism, stable and reliable performance, high synchronization accuracy. The mechanical stop is regulated by the motor and the numerical control system controls the value.
Slider section: Using hydraulic drive, the slider section consists of sliders, cylinders and mechanical stop fine-tuning structure. Hydraulic Press Brake left and right cylinders are fixed to the frame, the piston is hydraulically driven up and down the slider, and the mechanical stops are controlled by the numerical control system to adjust the values.
Stop mechanism: the stop material using motor transmission, through chain exercise to drive the two wire rod synchronous movement, CNC system control stop size.
Workstation section: operated by a push-button box so that the Hydrolic Press Brake motor drives the bezel back and forth and controls the distance moved by the CNC system, with a reading of 0.01 mm and a travel switch limit in both front and rear positions.
What is the range of applications for The Power Press Brake?
- In the decoration industry, high-speed Hydraulic Shearing Machine is widely used, generally with CNC #HydraulicPressBrake use, can complete the production of stainless steel doors and windows and some special places of decoration;
- In the electrical power industry, the shearing machine can cut the plate into different sizes of different needs, and then through Hydrolic Press Brake for reprocessing, such as electrical cabinets, refrigerator air conditioning shell, etc. are made in this way;
- In the automotive ship industry, will generally use large-scale CNC hydraulic shearing machine, mainly to complete the cutting work of the plate, and then in secondary processing, such as welding, bending, etc.
- In the aerospace industry, the general requirements of high precision, optional high-precision CNC hydraulic shearing machine, precision and efficiency.
The maintenance and maintenance of The Easy Press Brake?
Before carrying out machine maintenance or scrubbing, the upper mold should be aligned to the lower mold and then put down the shutdown until the work is complete, if the need for power-on or other operations, the mode should be selected manually and ensure safety. Its maintenance is as follows:
1, hydraulic oil road
- Weekly check tank oil level, such as hydraulic system maintenance should also be checked, oil level below the oil window should be filled with hydraulic oil;
- The hydraulic oil used in this machine is ISO HM46 or MOBIL DTE25;
- The new machine should change oil after 2000 hours of work, after each work 4000 to 6000 hours should change oil, each oil change, should clean the tank;
- The system oil temperature should be between 35 degrees C and 60 degrees C, not more than 70 degrees C, if too high will lead to the oil and accessories of the damage.
- Each time the oil change, the filter should be replaced or thoroughly cleaned;
- The machine has the relevant alarm or oil is not clean and other filter anomalies, should be replaced;
- Air filter on the tank, every 3 months for inspection and cleaning, preferably 1 year replacement.
3, hydraulic components
- Monthly cleaning of hydraulic components (substrates, valves, motors, pumps, tully tubes, etc.) to prevent dirt from entering the system, can not use detergent;
- After one month of use of the new machine, check whether there is deformation at the bending of the tully, if there is an abnormality should be replaced, after two months of use, should tighten the connection of all accessories, this work should be shut down, the system no pressure.