The Stainless Steel V Groover Machine is used to open the slot on the metal, and then bend it to reduce the bending circle. So what are the Functions and Features of Stainless Steel V Groover Machine? Let’s take a look below.
Functions of V Groover Machine
- The use of diamond-coated tools and cutting edges enables stainless steel, iron, aluminum and aluminum profiles to be easily solved.
- Stepless speed regulation spindle, rotary milling process, control cutting quality, no deformation, no hardening.
- High-pressure cooling system, long tool life.
- Closed loop control to ensure accuracy without losing steps.
- The Stainless Steel V Groover Machine has a high degree of integration, automatic feeding and automatic grooving to achieve precision processing.
- The Stainless Steel V Groover Machine operation is simple and easy to learn.
Features of V Groover Machine
- Digital control, automatic feeding: positioning slot size, feeding accuracy is 0.2mm. You can view the processing progress in real-time. You can pause at any time and then continue processing without affecting the accuracy.
- Automatically adjust the error of the font base plate made by different equipment such as engraving machine, plasma cutting machine, laser cutting machine, etc., and it can also automatically adjust the opening according to the different processing methods of the font production process (such as outsourcing edge welding, internal alignment welding edge) Slot size.
- Automatic feeding, manual slotting, simple and easy to learn operation process, slotting depth can be adjusted at will.
- It can realize the splicing of any length of material, which overcomes the material waste of about 250mm each time on other models.
- According to the actual situation, the software can temporarily add or delete slotting points, modify the processing starting point, processing direction, etc.
- This machine’s supporting software can check the length of any paragraph in each word, and can check the total length of all font sidebars. Can print the size information of each paragraph of the font.
- Various tools can be used to reduce the cost of grooving and increase profit margins. When grooving hard materials such as stainless steel, titanium, and iron, you do not need expensive alloy tools and use cheap abrasive wheels. The loss is less than 1 cent. However, when the carbide cutters used in conventional grooving machines are grooving hard materials such as stainless steel, titanium, and iron, the loss of each knife will reach 2 to 3 yuan.
Learn more about our products, please visit and subscribe to our Youtube channel