First of all, before the maintenance of hydraulic Press Brake, the upper mold should be aligned with the lower mold and the hydraulic Press Brake operation mode should be lowered after the manual interface to shut down. If it is not performed according to normal operation, unnecessary things will happen. It is very important to press this operation to complete the next hydraulic press brake maintenance and ensure safety.
Its maintenance content is as follows:
1. hydraulic oil circuit
- Check the oil level of the fuel tank once a week. If the hydraulic system is repaired, check the oil level. If the oil level is lower than the oil window, fill the hydraulic oil.
- The hydraulic oil used for hydraulic press brake is ISOHM46 or MOBILDTE25;
- The new machine should be changed after 2000 hours of work, and after every 4000 to 6000 hours of work, the oil should be changed. The oil tank should be cleaned every time the oil is changed;
- The system oil temperature should be between 35 ℃ ～ 60 ℃, and it should not exceed 70 ℃. If it is too high, it will cause deterioration of oil quality and accessories.
2. Hydraulic Press Brake filter
- The filter should be replaced or cleaned every time the oil is changed;
- other filters such as machine tools have related alarms or the oil is not clean, they should be replaced;
- The air filter on the fuel tank should be inspected and cleaned every 3 months and replaced every 1 year.
- Clean the hydraulic components (substrates, valves, motors, pumps, oil pipes, etc.) monthly to prevent dirt from entering the system and do not use detergents;
- After using the new machine for one month, check whether there are any deformations in the bends of the oil pipes. If there is any abnormality, replace it. After two months of use, fasten the connections of all accessories. Turn off the system when performing this work No stress.
The above is the maintenance content of hydraulic press brake, and in actual operation, we must try to avoid it to ensure the good operation of the equipment, so we must understand the main points of maintenance in this regard, but if there is a fault, it should be handled by professional personnel.
Learn more about our products, please visit and subscribe to our Youtube channel