Generally, hydraulic press brake is used to bend some plates, but the material of plates is different, so we should use different kinds of press brake, otherwise there will be problems when bending. Then do you know how to choose the right press brake before bending ? Do you understand the main points of selecting press brake? First of all, we need to take the accuracy of the press brake as the focus of selection, and we should also pay attention to the selection of press brake’s molds, which will be introduced in detail in the following article. In addition, after the selection of good press brake, if you are unfamiliar with press brake, do not know how to operate press brake safely, understand the safety operating procedures of press brake first, let’s come together to understand it.
The main points of choosing a press brake
In order to be more convenient and fast in the use of CNC press brake, the staff should also pay attention to the selection of press brake, first of all, the accuracy of the press brake as the focus of selection. At present, there are many kinds of CNC press brake, and the accuracy standards of different press brake are also different.
Some processing fields attach great importance to the processing effect of the plate, so during the processing operation, the processing accuracy standard of the plate will be the focus, if the selected press brake can not meet these requirements, then it will affect the conduct of other processes of press brake.
When selecting the press brake, we should also pay attention to the selection of the press brake’s mold, and the loss of the mold is more serious in the process of bending process. Therefore, in order to make the bending operation more efficient, press brake users should pay attention to the selection of mold materials, so that the press brake’s mold can avoid a lot of maintenance work in the using process.
There are so many kinds of press brake, so the choice of the right model is also very important, the choice of press brake also directly determines the production efficiency, so when bending processing should be combined with the above standards to select the right press brake.
Safe operation rules for press brakes
If it is the first time to use the press brake, the relevant operator should be familiar with the safe operation procedures of the press brake, the following is a detailed introduction:
- Before starting the press brake, carefully check whether the motor, switch, line and grounding are normal and firm, and check that the control parts and buttons of the press brake are stuck in the correct position.
- Check the adhesion and robustness of the upper and lower molds of press brake. Check whether the positioning devices of press brake meet the requirements of processing .
- When the upper slide and each positioning axis of press brake are not in the origin state, run the program back to the origin.
- After the equipment is started, the empty operation for 1-2 minutes, the skateboard full travel movement 2-3 times, if there is abnormal sound or fault should be stopped immediately, the fault will be removed, and everything can work before normal.
- The operator should be unified by one person, so that the operator and the feeding and pressing personnel closely cooperate to ensure that the personnel are in a safe position to send a bending signal.
When bending , we should know which press brake is suitable, which is very important, and the selection of inappropriate equipment will only lead to low production efficiency. Of course, you should be familiar with the safety operating procedures should also , which is also very important.