Fiber laser cutting machine has been common in sheet metal processing, because of its high efficiency, high quality of finished cutting, has become the standard sheet metal processing station. But some customers in the use of fiber laser cutting machine, cutting out more burrs, many people think it is the quality of laser cutting machine products, in fact, not all. Now small editor to explain the reasons and solutions for the appearance of laser cutter burrs!
Several reasons for burrs in cutting:
- fiber laser cutting machine’s auxiliary gas purity can not meet the required standards, will also make the work pieces produce burrs.
- fiber laser cutting machines cutting line speed is too slow, destroying the surface quality of the cutting surface, resulting in burrs.
- the output power of the fiber laser cutting machine is not enough, can not effectively vaporize the metal, resulting in excessive slag and burrs.
- fiber laser cutting machines work time is too long, so that the equipment has an unstable working state, which will also lead to the production of burrs.
- fiber laser cutting machines to produce the laser beam focus of the upper and lower position deviation, resulting in energy did not just converge on the work piece, the work piece was not fully vaporized, so that the amount of slag produced increased, not easy to blow off, so that it is easier to produce burrs.
Several ways to solve burrs:
- replace the higher purity auxiliary gas.
- timely adjustment and improve the cutting line speed, so that it reaches the normal value.
- the position of the laser beam focus is adjusted, according to the offset position produced by it, adjusted to the best state.
- turn off the laser cutter, after a period of time to re-enerect and move, so that it gets a full rest.
- the work of the fiber laser cutting machine is normal to check, if not normal, need to repair and maintain in a timely manner;
Learn more about our products, please visit and subscribe to our Youtube channel