In the use of Laser Cutting Machine, you need to make Laser Cutting Machine maintenance and cleaning plans of daily, weekly, monthly, 1000 hours and 2000 hours for a long service life with laser cutter parts.
Laser cutting machine is a precision equipment, which needs maintenance for a long lifespan.
First, the daily maintenance of the laser cutting machine.
- Check if the laser cutter can be hurt, the instrument guidance can be normal.
- Check if the guide light can be different.
- Check the nozzle to ensure that the nozzle is not damaged and stick to metal slag.
- Check if the sensor is normal.
- Check the lens for dirt, clean or change it in time.
- Clean the adapter shaft of the replacement workbench and keep it clean.
- Check the cold water temperature, according to the prior environment adjustment.
- After the end of the day, clean the laser cutter and rectify the surrounding environment.
Second, the laser cutting machine weekly protection and maintenance work.
- Check for contamination, corrosion and leakage on the laser.
- Clean the air shrinkage machine gas filter.
- Clean the replacement workbench coupling.
- Check the dust removal condition by sensory inspection, check the condition of the gas pressure reducing valve of the dust removal system, and pour the dust collecting bucket.
- Clean the replacement table rail and add calcium-based smooth grease.
- Clean the transmission track (bottom) and dump the slag trolley.
- Check if the gas pressure is different.
- Check the filter element of the filter system and empty the oil and water separator of the shrinkage gas.
- Clean the chain of the safety door, slide rails. 10. Clean the dust on the chiller heat sink.
- Clean the dust on the chiller heat sink.
Third, monthly laser cutting machine protection and maintenance work.
- Check for the presence of various warning signs.
- Check the shutter for the absorption of the safety switch.
- Check the position of the vacuum pump oil, color and other conditions.
- Check the water level of the chiller and check the water deionization system.
- Check if the light path can be cleaned and the sealing cover can be secure.
- Test whether the alarm can be alarmed when the stationary axis reaches the limit.
- Clean the guide rail (slider) of the machine tool, gears, racks, screw rods, etc., and add calcium-based smooth grease. The rack is cleaned and cleaned with a cleaning agent and then filled with calcium-based smooth grease.
- Check that the start and closing of the exhaust pipe are normal during the work.
- Clean the chain and check its tension.
Fourth, every 1000 hours laser cutter protection and maintenance work.
- Clean the input water filter element.
- Check all dust covers and remove dirt.
- Check the loss of the dust filter and the inner cavity.
- Change the filter element of the gas cabinet and change the delicate filter element (if necessary).
Fifth, every 2,000 hours laser cutter protection and maintenance work.
- The overall maintenance of the laser, change the vacuum pump oil, if the laser is equipped with an oil turbine, change the turbine oil.
- Change the circulating water of the chiller.
Sixth, protection and maintenance work according to the actual situation.
- Check the external light path and adjust if necessary.
- Check the status of the stationary axis and remove dust.
- Clean the rails and spray the cover grease. It has gained more and more common use.
Learn more about our products, please visit and subscribe to our Youtube channel