Fiber laser cutters compared to other cutting machine equipment, its processing effect is better, but corresponding to some of the operating methods also have more stringent requirements. Therefore, if the device can run normally, cutting quality is better, then we must control the correct way to use, so the following small editor to teach you five points of the use of the device skills, so as to help everyone better control the use of the device.
- Double focal length fiber laser cutter head is a fragile item on the fiber laser cutter, long-term use, resulting in damage to the fiber laser cutters head.
- Check the straightness of the fiber laser cutter track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and find that it is not normal to maintain and debug in a timely manner. Without doing this, it is possible to cut out of the effect is not very good, error will increase, affecting the quality of cutting. This is the top priority.
- Once a week with a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt from the machine, all electrical cabinets should be closed to dust.
- Always check the fiber laser cutters steel belt, must ensure tightness. Otherwise in the operation of the problem, it is possible to hurt people, serious can also lead to death. The steel belt looks like a small thing, and something is wrong or a little serious.
- Fiber laser cutter rails should be frequently cleaned, remove dust and other debris, to ensure that the normal racks of equipment to be frequently wiped, with lubricants, to ensure lubrication and no debris. Rails to be often cleaned and greaseed, there is also the motor also often cleaned and on the oil, the machine in the process of better walking position, more accurate cutting, cutting out of the product quality will be improved.
So when you’re manipulating a fiber laser cutter, you can use these five tips to help you better control the cutting machine equipment. At the same time pay attention to each use of the fiber laser cutter equipment, we must do a good job of detailed inspection work, to avoid the existence of security risks inside the equipment and not found in time.