1000W Laser cut stainless steel once in the process of failure, it is very dangerous, so no one in the operation of the use of laser cut stainless steel equipment, must be trained professionally, before the operation can be used. And the following small editor to talk about the operation of the use of the device in some operational details, to help you better control.
- Follow the general laser cut stainless steel safety operating procedures. Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser start procedure.
- Operators must be trained to familiarize themselves with the structure and performance of the equipment and master the knowledge of the operating system.
- Wear labor protection equipment according to regulations, and wear protective glasses that comply with the regulations near the laser beam.
- Do not process a material until it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated with a laser, so as not to create a potential hazard of smoke and steam.
- When the laser cut stainless steel is started, the operator shall not leave the post or entrust the person to be in charge without authorization, if he really needs to leave, he should stop or cut off the power switch.
- Keep fire extinguishers at your finger end, turn off lasers or light gates when not processed, and do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near unpentant laser beams.
- When abnormalities are found in the process, they should be stopped immediately, and the fault should be corrected or reported to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Keep lasers, beds and surrounding sites clean, orderly, oil-free, work parts, sheets, waste stacked in accordance with the provisions.
- When using gas cylinders, we should avoid crushing welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of cylinders shall comply with the gas cylinder inspection procedures. Do not allow cylinders to burst in the sun or be close to heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
- High-pressure safety procedures should be observed during service. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance, in accordance with regulations and procedures.
- After powering on, the machine should be operated manually in the direction of low speed X and Y to check for abnormal conditions.
- After entering the new workware program, you should try to run it and check its operation.
- When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine, so as to avoid laser cut stainless steel out of the effective travel range or two collisions caused by accidents.
Therefore, we use laser cut stainless steel in the operation, we must pay more attention to the above 13 points of operation details and strictly follow the correct operating procedures to operate, not only can help you better use the cutting machine equipment, but also to avoid the possibility of equipment failure due to improper operation.