An automatic control system built on the principle of hydraulic transmission. In such a system, the movement of the actuator changes as the control signal changes.
The electro-hydraulic servo valve is an automatic control valve. It is both an electro-hydraulic conversion component and a power amplification component. Its function is to convert a small-power analog signal input to a large response with the size and polarity of the electrical signal and a fast response. Power hydraulic energy flow and pressure output, so as to control the displacement, speed, acceleration and force of the hydraulic actuator. The electro-hydraulic servo valve is usually composed of an electrical-mechanical converter, a hydraulic amplifier and a detection feedback mechanism.
CNC Press Brake FAQ:
1. How many axes does CNC Press Brake have?
CNC Press Brake There are many CNC axes, which can be up to 18 axes at most. The commonly used CNC axis functions are as follows: Y1Y2 axis-slider up and down 100 movement (electrohydraulic servo valve), X axis-back and forth movement of back gauge (servo motor), R Axis-backward movement of the back stop (servo motor), Z1Z2 axis-stop movement of left and right fingers (servo motor), and W-axis-convex table.
The axial displacement of KRRASS CNC Press Brake has multiple axes. Common common items are:
- Up and down displacement of cylinder stroke
- Back and forth displacement of back gauge
- Lifting displacement of backgauge
- Left and right displacement of the upper finger
- Lifting displacement for table deflection compensation
- Bending plate auxiliary bracket displacement
- Front to back displacement
2. What is the role of the servo motor next to the CNC Press Brake valve block?
It is used for feeding, the feeding is controlled by the servo motor for precision, and the hydraulic part is bent, and the bending is controlled by this servo motor.
3. How is the hydraulic column of CNC Press Brake controlled?
After the valve group controls the up and down, the ordinary torsion shaft bending machine controls the bending depth through the position of the screw nut in the oil cylinder, and the electro-hydraulic servo bending machine feedbacks the position through the grating ruler, and the system controls the bending depth.
4. What is the reason why CNC Press Brake hydraulic cylinder does not work
Oil circuit: first check whether the oil in the inspection fuel tank is sufficient, the solenoid valve does not work, is the coil broken or stuck, and whether the overflow valve source is working
There is no problem to see if the oil cylinder is leaking (the oil cylinder will slowly drop by itself when not working)
Learn more about our products, please visit and subscribe to our Youtube channel