The CNC Press Brake includes a bracket, a table, and a clamping plate. The coil is energized by a wire when in use. After the CNC Press Brake current is energized, the platen is attracted by the wire, thereby clamping the plate between the platen and the base. Operation method:
- Turn on the power, turn on the switch on the control panel, and then start the oil pump. (The machine does not work at this time)
- stroke adjustment, use must pay attention to adjust the stroke, be sure to test before bending.
- Bending slot selection, according to the actual situation. For example: when bending a 4mm sheet, you need to choose a notch of about 32.
- The backgauge adjustment generally has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment.
- Depress the foot switch to start bending, release the foot to stop, and continue to step down.
Learn more about our products, please visit and subscribe to our Youtube channel