The high-power 6000W fiber laser cutting machine uses a fiber laser to output the laser beam and focus it on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece is instantly melted and vaporized. The CNC mechanical system moves the spot to irradiate the spot to realize automatic cutting. It is a high-tech equipment integrating fiber laser technology, numerical control technology, and precision machinery technology.
At present, the high-power laser cutting machine is suitable for non-contact cutting, hollowing and perforating processing of various metal plates and metal pipes. It is especially suitable for cutting metal materials such as stainless steel plates, carbon steel plates, galvanized plates, thin aluminum plates, thin copper plates, thin gold plates, and thin silver plates with a thickness of less than 40mm.
Features of high-power fiber laser cutting machine
- The high-power cutting head is the core component to ensure stable cutting under the condition of high-power continuous operation, and has the following characteristics:
- The high-power cutting head has a cooling system with better sealing and cooling, a wider range of applications, and high-temperature resistant lenses.
- Affected by the high-power thermal lens effect, the cutting head will have the phenomenon of focus drift in the light beam under long-term work. In order to overcome the problem of focus drift, the high-power cutting head adopts a new gas circuit design structure and replaced it with a new one. The structure of the nozzle to improve the cutting speed and cutting stability.
- The efficiency of cutting medium and thin plates is doubled, and the thickness of cutting thick plates is continuously increasing.
- Lightning perforation: the perforation time is short, the thermal focus energy is small, the starting point is stable, and the stability of the follow-up system is maintained to ensure the best cutting effect.
Advantages of high-power fiber laser cutting machine
- High speed
The laser cutting speed has exceeded 20m/min, the two-axis movement speed of the processing cutting machine can reach 250m/min, and the acceleration has reached about 10g during operation.
- High precision
About ϕ10mm small holes in a 1mm thick plate can be cut about 500 per minute. The error between these small holes in the cutting process is very small.
- Development towards thick plates
The power of the high-power laser cutting machine is gradually increasing, and the size of the thick plate to be cut is also increasing.
- Development towards large size
The processing size range of laser cutting technology is also increasing, and laser cutting technology has begun to develop in the direction of large size.
Follow the pace of intelligent manufacturing in accordance with the technical requirements of Industry 4.0. Using accurate graphic recognition technology, simple operating procedures, and convenient human-machine intelligent interaction, the laser is combined with computer control, numerical control technology, optical system, high-precision and automatic positioning devices, etc., and the automatic discharging and cutting process database are integrated. , Remote fault diagnosis, remote control, etc. are integrated to meet the needs of large-volume and complex parts processing.
Learn more about our products, please visit and subscribe to our Youtube channel