The shearing machine is a kind of machine tool, which is generally driven by hydraulic pressure. It is safe and reliable in performance and easy to operate. Therefore, it is widely used, especially in metal recycling plants, scrap car dismantling fields and smelting and casting industries. Various types of steel and metal materials are cut, pressed and flanged, or pressed and formed into materials. The following describes its characteristics and precautions for use, as follows.
1.Characteristics of the Shearing Machine
(1) The motor adopts programmable controller as required
(2) The hydraulic system is controlled by an advanced cartridge valve or spool valve system, and the hydraulic machine with centralized button operation is implemented.
(3) The pressure, speed and stroke can be adjusted according to the process requirements, and the two processes of press forming and shaping can be completed.
2.Precautions for use of Shearing Machine
(1) Those who have not studied and do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine shall not start the machine without authorization.
(2) Lubricating parts of the machine should be filled with oil at least once per shift as required.
(3) The hydraulic oil added to the fuel tank should be strictly used with high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil. It must be strictly filtered, and should always maintain sufficient oil. If it is insufficient, it should be filled immediately.
(4) The fuel tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil once every six months, but the first time the filter oil can not be washed for more than one month, the new oil used once is strictly filtered and allowed to be used again.
(5) When there is a serious oil spill or an abnormal phenomenon occurs during work, stop immediately, analyze the cause and eliminate the fault, and do not force the disease to run.
(6) During the operation or packing process, the machine must not be repaired or touched by hand. It is strictly forbidden to press the material in the bin by hand or foot.
(7) When adjusting the pump, valve and pressure gauge, it must be carried out by experienced technical workers. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, it should be checked or updated immediately.