What happened to the Hydraulic Shearing Machine used by some customers? Let me talk about the situation below. The above overflow valve is stuck, the pressure is released, and it is OK to directly disassemble and clean it, as long as the solenoid valve is electrically sucked and does not work, it means that the overflow valve is stuck.
Hydraulic Shearing Machine do not produce work pressure?
- Check whether the forward and reverse rotation of the Hydraulic Guillotine Shears motor and oil pump are correct.
- Clean the spool of Hydraulic Guillotine Shears safety relief valve.
- Cleaning Hydraulic Guillotine Shears Two-position four-way solenoid valve of hydraulic system.
Hydraulic Shearing Machine knife carriage return speed is slow
- Refill the Hydraulic Guillotine Shears once.
- Check the hydraulic Guillotine Shears for signs of oil leakage and oil leakage.
- Check the nitrogen pressure in the Hydraulic Guillotine Shears accumulator (normal nitrogen pressure is 4-5MPa,)
Hydraulic Shearing Machine common methods and steps:
- In this case, first check the nitrogen cylinder to see if the nitrogen is gone.
- If the nitrogen gas is gone, please check the leakage of the nitrogen cylinder. The general situation is that the sealing ring of the nitrogen cylinder is aging. Replace the sealing ring.
- Then refill the nitrogen cylinder with nitrogen, and increase the pressure to 6 MPa.
- The Hydraulic Guillotine Shears upper blade can be raised normally.
Learn more about our products, please visit and subscribe to our Youtube channel