BENEFITS OF KRRASS® PRESS BRAKES
KRRASS® press brakes benefit your bottom line with higher quality parts, faster cycle times, lower operating and maintenance costs. Whether your application requires bending simple shapes or complex parts, KRRASS® has a press brake to match your needs and your budget. KRRASS® press brakes are designed for reliability, repeat-ability, precision, performance and ease-of-operation.
We offer several series of press brakes with features and options tailored to different manufacturing environments. Each series offers a range of lengths and tonnages. KRRASS® can also custom design and manufacture a press brake to your exact needs.
All our brakes are designed for high performance. Five key design features will increase your productivity and decrease your per part cost.
Design innovations based on our years of experience have resulted in faster and more accurate speeds on the ram approach, bending, return and back gauge positions.
√ DELEM DA-66T CNC control unit 8axis CNC
√ Y1, Y2 precision ram positioning
√ Standard BGA-1 for X( X=600mm)
√ Standard BGA-1 for R( R=250mm)
√ CNC motorized wave &Hydraulic crowning
√ Rexroth hydraulic valve block, pump and valves
√ High Siemens efficiency motor– class IE3
√ Stand By Function for energy-saving drive
√ Rear cover: Safety barriers (Category IV)
√ Sheet metal frontal supports
√ Front and rear lighting
RIGID FRAME CONSTRUCTION & DUAL HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS
The foundation of every KRRASS® press brake is a solid, mono-block frame made from mill certified, high-yield steel. As a result our press brakes perform accurately and reliably year after year. We’re so confident in our frames that we offer a 10-year warranty with our standard machines.
Dual hydraulic cylinders located on either side of the ram provide faster approach speeds. The cylinders are synchronized to provide smooth motion resulting in precise ram positions to accuracies of .0004″
DELEM DA-52S CONTROL
The compact DA-52S is a complete CNC solution for Y1-Y2 synchronized press brakes. The panel based control, capable of controlling up to 4 axes, can be integrated in cabinets as well as in an optional pendulant arm housing.
Equipped with the Delem user friendly interface, the DA-52S provides all main press brake functionality. The unique ‘hotkey’ navigation gives direct access to the programs in memory and enables quick and easy programming of a product.
All common bend parameters are located on one page. For advanced parameters an additional page can be selected. Angle programming of the Y-axis, crowning function and pressure control are standard on board
* Colour LCD display
* 17” TFT, high brightness
* 1280 x 1024 pixels, 16 bit colour
* Full touch screen control (IR-touch)
* Memory capacity 1 GB
* Product and tools memory 256MB
* 3D graphics acceleration
* Standard Windows® networking
* 2nd HSB Modusys bus
* Emergency switch
* Integrated OEM-panel
* USB flash memory drive
- Germany Rexroth fully closed-loop electro-hydraulic servo synchronously controls the system
- Latest high-frequency responding hydraulic control technology, faster, more efficient and higher accuracy.
- Press Brake using fully closed-loop electro-hydraulic servo control technology, slider position signals can be feedback to NC system by bilateral gratings, then NC system adjusts the amount of fuel tank by changing the synchronous valve
One of the options that can definitely improve the quality in a workshop is the Hydraulic Crowning. The crowning system is no longer managed automatically by the CNC, but the necessary corrections are made in real time for each bend. This system ensures great results even when the operator is not skilled. With the Hydraulic Crowning the CNC manages indipendently the correction of the bending angle, without the intervention of the user, assuring a perfect bend even on irregular material (i.e. drilled or pierced sheets, etc.
Mechanical Crowning Table Option
Manual crowning tables may be used for bed compensation causing the bed and table to be parallel with the ram insuring consistent bend angles all along the workpiece. This crowning table may be manually adjusted or CNC adjusted.
Among the technical and structural features we can mention:
- movements on ballscrews for higher precision and smoothness;
- backgauge mounted onto the side frame, within a milled lodging, (precise up to the hundredth), powered by brushless servo drives, with integrated CAN open electronics, that ensure high performances;
- grinded rack transmission, that guarantees high speed of the axes (560 mm/s) and a positioning precision of ±0,02 mm, therefore high production rates, high standards and noiselessness;
- new backgauge built with a 10 mm structural beam, with an innovative system for the management of the parallelism, that will allow maximum flexibility for customizations together with extreme rigidity and strength;
- complete fingers, running on two opposite linear guides
The basic BACK model has 2axes (X&R), and can be upgraded up to 5 axes (X1, X2,R1,R2,Z1,Z2).
When necessary to boost the machine performance, the KRRASS® press brake can easily be upgraded with various options.
√ Photoelectric protection satetyguard
√ Laser protection safetyguard
√ WILA hydraulic clamps
√ Optional die
DELEM DA-58T CONTROL
DELEM DA-69T CONTROL
DSP LASER FINGER PROTECTION
The safety photoelectric device DSP LASER is a monoray barrier with visible laser emission that, integrated n a more general check system, contributes to the operator’s protection.